The Year of Nurturing Consistency in Getting a Hold of Yourself
I will be addressing one aspect of this process each month and providing specific, detailed guidance including:
- Guidance related to limits/discipline
- Answering pre-submitted questions.
- Not-alone and not judged in our challenges.
- Learning from each other and receptive to new ideas.
- Fueling and equipping each other to nurture ourselves.
- Enabling each other to nurture our own consistency in getting a hold of ourselves.
- Connection to self and others
- Overview of key factors in consistency, and in getting a hold of ourselves
- Using our Bodies
- Cleaning our Energy
- Self- Compassion
- Feeling Feelings
- Inner child’s Needs
- Parts/Roles’ Needs
- Your gift to you: MAACCA™, A portal to connecting well in any moment
- Executive Function’s role
- Comfort with discomfort
- Here/Now Consciousness
- Setting Boundaries that work – general and holiday-time
You can and you will make 2018 your year of nurturing consistency in getting a hold of yourself!
Commit to all or start with a few. Either way – let’s do this!
Questions? Call Sheryl or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheryl Stoller, PCI Certified Parent Coach®
Chicago area: (708) 358-8289
Sheryl is a PCI Certified Parent Coach®, founder of Stoller Parent Coaching, and the parent coach at The Center for Identity Potential. She is a Certified SENG-Model Parent Group Facilitator – Supporting Emotional Needs of Gifted, and mother of three intense children affected by asynchronous development, all of whom are now flourishing young adults. Drawing on her professional and personal experience, Sheryl specializes in coaching parents of children with intense behaviors and emotions, many of whom are gifted or twice exceptional. Through their collaboration with Sheryl, parents develop personal customized approaches in key areas such as: de-escalating and preventing reactive anger and worry in both their children and themselves; modeling and guiding their children in effective life skills; and recapturing joy and love on their parenting journey.